Carrier pigeon worked once too.
You may be saying “My phone works just fine, why should I switch?” Typewriters worked fine for years; paper and pen before that, but that doesn’t mean that computers haven’t made the business world a much better place! VoIP internet phone service is the next evolution of business telecommunications, so it’s not a matter of “if,” but “when.” But if you need more convincing, keep reading.
Why choose VoIP internet phone service over copper phone wiring:
- AT&T, Verizon and CenturyLink have announced their plans to retire copper wiring making plain old telephone service obsolete. Instead they are rolling out their own VoIP internet phone service products (Uverse, Fios)
- Includes Unlimited Local and long distance calling in the 48 US and Canada, plus low international rates
- Hosted business IP phone system is more cost effective than traditional phones because there’s no PBX equipment on site
- Free phone per extension line with a 2-year VoIP internet phone service contract, so little to no out-of-pocket cost to you!
- Can be plugged into any high speed Internet connection allowing you to work from anywhere or work from the mobile app and ditch the high speed connection (the beach is calling)
- 40 free internet phone service features for business that traditional phone lines charge for including VM, caller ID, call waiting, call forwarding (please see the pricing guide for the full list of included features)
- End user portal to customize find me/follow me, call forwarding, contact management, voicemail preferences (please see the pricing guide for the full list of included features)
So now that you’ve decided on VoIP internet phone service for your business, why choose RingPlanet?
Since we’re powered by Vonage (the leader of VoIP) you get the same quality, and the dedication of an account management team. Not just a single random person but a team working to make sure your company’s VoIP communication needs are met today and in the future.
- need DSL, T1 or fiber? RingPlanet has it
- need cell phones, wireless Internet hotspots or tablets and the plans to make them work? RingPlanet has it
- need IP PBX connectivity
- need back-up protection for your internet? We offer an Internet Connectivity solution.
Combine with VoIP internet phone service at your business for one bill, bigger savings and most important, your account team understands how they all integrate together for your particular business.
Heard enough? Give us a call at (888) 753-1753 or send us an email to get a VoIP internet phone service for business plan that’s perfect for you and get started today!